POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Ahem: The voting period ends when? : Re: Ahem: The voting period ends when? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ahem: The voting period ends when?
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 16 Nov 2001 18:37:23
Message: <3BF5A344.AE125837@free.fr>
Mahalis wrote:

> The IRTC site says the voting period is '2 November through 15 November
> 2001'. What is the date now? I make it the 16th (at least here in the US),
> but still no results. Am I missing something, or are they late?

Just like all the previous rounds of the IRTC, they are a
little late. Give them one or two days, or even more.

Every two months someone asks this question. Please read
the other posts (around the 15th every two months) to have
a feeling...

--
Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/